Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Kitty update

Well the kittens are all well minus one who was layed to rest on saturday. His name was puss and was the cat Jess got to name. They are all eatting real kitty food now and are so darn cute. They are up and running all over the place, but are still quite small and easy to step on. I bought another litter box yesterday because next step is to litter train(go sophie). I am kind of excited they are eatting real food because Sophie is a bone rack. She eats all day and poops the size of Texas, and let me tell ya, it smells like a sulfer plant that sprung a leak. Sophie makes the whole downstairs smell horrible. All I have to say is she better quit sooner than later or she'll have to go a packin'. The kid love them so much and the kitty's come a runnin' when anyone goes downstair to see them. Sorry I don't have pictures, I thought that the camera only needed new batteries but when I put the new ones in yesterday, the camera came on for a second then turned off. So I hope to have kitty pictures on soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Sad! Sorry to hear that news.

Marilee said...

Hi Jeannie,
This is Marilee! I found your blog off of Marcie's site! Your family is sooooo cute! I can't believe you have 6 kids! They are all adorable and you and Brent look great!

burtons*north said...

Jeannie,
hey, jessica saunders (burton) here, i also found your blog through marilees, through marcies.... networking...
anyways, good to see you have a nice family, i keep in touch with kevin thygesen, he has 2 sweet boys, married to a real nice gal, just thought i'd send a note.
our blog is burtonsnorth.blogspot.com, if you are interested. take care, jessica

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Jeannie! What a surprise to hear from you! What a small world of bloggers eh? Well, I think of you often and have wondered how things are going for you. I can't believe you have six beautiful children (you've been busy)! I'll definitely get a hold of you through your e-mail. You look great!