Brent Jeannie Jordan Cassidy Jess Sydney Ethan Sicily
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Ethan's First Day of Kindergarten
I don't have new pictures and I haven't updated in forever so I thought I'd post these pictures of Ethan on his first day of school.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ethan you are so handsome. Isn't it so fun to be in Kindergarten. It looks like Sicily would like to go too. How did you hurt your knee Sicily? Here's a kiss. It looks like you have real nice friends in your class. We love you guys.
What cute pic's of Ethan's first day of school (and it looks like sicily's too!). Ethan looks so grown up. I never think to take pic's of the kids in their classrooms. Love you guys.
2 comments:
Ethan you are so handsome. Isn't it so fun to be in Kindergarten. It looks like Sicily would like to go too. How did you hurt your knee Sicily? Here's a kiss. It looks like you have real nice friends in your class. We love you guys.
What cute pic's of Ethan's first day of school (and it looks like sicily's too!). Ethan looks so grown up. I never think to take pic's of the kids in their classrooms. Love you guys.
Post a Comment