This is really the second day of school because I forgot to take my camera the first day of school. They built a new school so we don't get the bus anymore. The kids ride their bikes to school. So far it's gone great. The kids love it.



Danny and Krista brought Tegan for his first lip surgery at primary childrens. They blessded him in our ward. Blessings equal a whole lot of people. It was so fun we had all of brents side of the family minus Amy and Chad. It was sure fun. The friday after they all came was our wards fathers and sons camp out so all the father and sons went. They had lots of fun.




5 comments:
What fun pictures!! You all look so great! The boys in Brent's family all look the same!! Love you guys!
YAY, you updated! I wondered who the redneck kid was without a shirt on in the back of the truck..yeah, my son! (If you'll all recall, I was not there..) :) Great pics! Love you all.
yeah, sorry, it's honey, not ryan.
It's about time! I was wondering if you had abandoned your site and not told us. :) You guys all look so cute. I wish we could have come down for the blessing. I looked at flight prices and they were a little too steep. Keep posting pictures--we love to see what you're up to. Tell everyone hello and we miss them. Love you!
What great pictures. You guys are so handsome and you girls are such beauties. It's so fun to see all the other Barclays too. Love you all.
Post a Comment