I'm shrinking or she's growing! Cassidy is taller than her mom! I think I will be the short one in the family pretty soon. They sure get big fast. Oh how fun to be a mom!

Sicilys first day of preschool! She is so excited to go to school finally! She goes with her little friend Brinley!


Jess in playing flag football they are also the Dolphins! He is doing great! I have a friend who's son plays too so I only took this picture,we were talking too much. I will get more.

Jordan just back from Lake Powell. He got fried! He went with the Barneys and a whole lot of friends!

Jordan is #21 they are the Dolphins!

Jordan is the one with the ball.

You may have to click to see Jordan running the ball!

Sicily's fun at the football game. She loves bugs! When she saw this picture she said," Aw it's me and my potato bug. I love my potato bug!"

7 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how grown up Jordan and Cassy look!! It feels like yesterday you guys came out to Michigan when Jordan was two and Cassy was a baby! We miss you guys, Blake always talks about Sicily. Good luck in football Jess and Jordan, go dolphins!!
I can't believe either how big your kids are getting! Apparently Jordan and Cassy have now passed all their (Livingstone) aunts- that's crazy!! Love all the pics, you all look fabulous!
Yeah for new pictures! Looks like you guys are having fun this fall season. Jordan looks just like Brent--kind of eerie. I'm sure Sic will love preschool. Jackson wishes he could go. Hope to see you guys soon!
WOW!!! How the kids have grown! We haven't seen them for almost a year and a half now. It's crazy to see them getting so big! Looks like you're all doing great. Love ya!
Love all the pictures. You guys are so grown up and we live here and they just seem to grow so fast and are changing before our very eyes! Such great pictures. We love to watch your football games. You guys are great. Love you all sooooooooo much.
I want to see your basement - post pics soon?
Me too! I keep hearing how cool your basement is. Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!!! Love you all!
Post a Comment