Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Basement pictures.

We are almost totally done the basement. We just need our bathtub fixtures put in and that was suppose to be done yesterday! It's been nice to do but I'm sure glad it's done. What a mess it's almost like a mini move. We changed Cassidy's room upstairs to an office and the boys room to a workout/playroom. It's helped us to de-junk as many of us are doing. Love you all!


Here is Jordan's room we aren't quite decorated yet and the other rooms were too messy so I post the other rooms when we get them all done up!


We had them cut a door here in the middle for Jess and Ethan's room.



This is the hall. The bathroom is at the end of the hall. Cassy and Jordan's rooms are on the left with a linen closet and the two french doors on the right are the furnace room stuff and under the stairs in the done picture.




Sorry wrong picture!




















They framed and installed the fireplace. Me, myself and I did everything else. It was pretty fun. It was a lot of steps but the stone work was like putting together a puzzle. Cassy helped too!






















































10 comments:

Charisse said...

I absolutely love your basement. It looks so good. I can't believe that you did the fireplace pretty much all by yourself. I am so impressed. Great job! Love you guys!!

Livingstone Family said...

The pictures look great but don't do it justice! It is awesome and you worked so hard! I can't wait until it's all finished, GOOD JOB!

Livingstone Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Honey said...

WOW!! Will you come finish our basement?! It looks so nice! I'm having a hard time figuring out where the rooms actually are, but we're very excited to see it in person. I love what you've done! Love you all!

Honey said...

Hey Jean, how did you put the beam up on your fireplace? We've been wanting to put one on ours. Will you call me when you have a sec?

Marcie said...

I love what you've done with the basement, though like Honey, I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly where everything is. Soon enough we'll see it ourselves. Love you guys!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

WOW!!! You guys have done such a fantastic job. Jean I just admire your 'stick-to-it-ness'. You have done such an incredible job - the fireplace - the bathroom tile - all the trim - the painting - the decorating and everything else. You are amazing. It looks soooooooooooo good. Good job everyone. Love you all.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

It's so not fair how much talent you have Jean! It looks so professional! I might have to fly you up to help us finish our basement and give me some ideas. I wish we could come to Utah and see it all. I'm sure the kids love having more space almost as much as you do! Love you guys. Thanks for posting pictures.

HeyMister said...

You've got skills! I know you're a busy Mom, but come on Jeanster...November? How bout an update with pics. Love 2 C the latest and greatest!
I - II - I "Hey Mister"

The Henwood's said...

TIME FOR ANOTHER NEW POST :)