Thursday, February 28, 2008

Holy Crap!!!!!! (really)

Every home we have ever owned has been a corner lot. The down side to this is all the dogs that like to use our yard for there bathroom. Anyways the other day all the snow melted and I could count 15 poops on one small patch of grass. Anyways my neighbor across the street who has a dog puts the poop on the road. So I decided to do the same for fear my garbage can would over flow. Anyways I was hoping all the dog owners would see all the poop and maybe keep them fenced. You will notice if you click to enlarge the photo below all those bums on the road are poop from my yard and that is only part of it. Yuck!!!!!!!!


7 comments:

Honey said...

Apparently, no one picks up after their dog! That's disgusting. I'd be tempted to put up a little sign asking people to pick up after their pets. (Isn't that a law now?) That's not okay, especially if it is tracked into your house...NAST!

Charisse said...

We live one house away from a small patch of grass that is the neighborhood "poopy park" for the dogs and there is a big sign by a garbage can that says "Pet waste transmits diseases, owner MUST clean up waste." This sign is right above a little trash can, that dispenses little bags. You should totally make a sign that says this and put it on your lawn. Also, call the cops. Don't call the 911 line but there should be another line. It is against the law to not have dogs leashed. Once it starts getting warm there that is going to smell bad. Too bad you don't still have a kid in diapers, you could put poopy diapers on your neighbors lawn!! :)

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

I love animals, but nothing drives me more crazy that other people's animal poop in my yard. It's not okay. If they choose to have an animal, then they should control its feces. Your neighborhood is sure looking fancy.

The Cook Fam said...

I have the same complaint. If I wanted to clean up dog poop I would get my own dog. That is really disgusting.

Marcie said...

NASTY!!!!! I'm with Honey, you need to put up a little sign that tells your neighbors to clean up their dog crap! And you should tell them that you have survelliance (sp?) on the yard so you will know who isn't cleaning it up and then you can have some of Berkley's poopy diapers to put on their front door step - open!! You could have Jordan and his friends sit outside with pellet guns to hit the dogs that are wondering around without their owners. Maybe we need to make up fliers and take them to everyones doors. There's enough family to help with that right?!

HeyMister said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HeyMister said...

Nice...U have always been driven.I like ur suggestion of a drive in the canyon jamming to ur favorite tunes. Isn't it amazing how music can move u! We all need projects to keep us sane. Glad I wasn't driving over the poop in the st. Darn dog's. I'm with Marcie, just have Jordan take care of it with a pellet gun and I doubt they'll return anytime soon. Corner lots will always have their appeal and it can't hurt the resale.