In June Brent and I went to Calgary. I haven't been back for 15 years. I was so excited to get back but not a lot was the same. We had a great time and got to see some old friends.
Calgary from the air.
As we were leaving they had tons of street hockey game all over downtown! Oh how I miss it sometimes.
I had to take Brent to Earls to eat. It was yummy but not the same as back in the day!
The biggest highlight was going to grandma and grandpa's house. Grandpa is the best cook in the whole world! We ate some the best pancakes, bacon and steak I've ever had! I sure love you guys! It was nice to visit with just them.
The Cardston temple! We saw some wonderful familiar faces inside.
I love these grain elevators while driving to Cardston.
This is the Banff springs hotel! The view are amazing!
I loved this sign. I wish some stores around here would of done this when all my kids were little!
We have everything in english and french!




3 comments:
You guys look so good! What a fun trip - I love the pics!
So fun! I just loved being in Calgary! It was like traveling back in time! At least around our old house!
It is seriously time you posted something. Looks like you had tons of fun in Canada.
Post a Comment