Beauty queen Sydney.

Brent, Kaleb and Issac, playing against Stephen, Fritz, Taunya and Phils exchange student from Germany( he will be with them the whole school year) Jess and Jordan. Hot and heavy Halo.

Father and son


Sorry I forgot to flip beauty queen Zoie.
Taven is the knight in shining armor

We went to Idaho just after Christmas and had a lot of fun.The girls shopped and the boys hooked up a couple of xboxes to play halo and we didn't see them for a couple of days. I took some pictures while we were driving and they worked. Here are some picture of us and the cousins in Boise.
2 comments:
Your pictures turned out great!! The close up of Sicily is really good. Jeannie photography is yout million dollar business!! Put the pictures of Brent in the ward bulletin the ward would love that!! Love, Reecy
Your pictures are awesome. You are so talented. I love them! I agree with Reece. You have an awesome talent!!!
Post a Comment