Brent Jeannie Jordan Cassidy Jess Sydney Ethan Sicily
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
A Wii bit of fun!
Johnny and Ethan boxing each other.
I just finished bowling a STRIKE! Ya!
The girls chillin' at Grandma's
John and Mindy got a wii and brought it to Mom and Dads over Christmas. We would love to get one but they are super hard to find. Brent and I had a little bowling match and later Johnny and Ethan had a boxing match! I love the wii because it gets you moving. Anyways fun was had by all.
Wasn't that so much fun. I love playing with the Wii. Bowling has got to be my favorite. Micki has the best bowling form. Too bad we don't have a picture.
1 comment:
Wasn't that so much fun. I love playing with the Wii. Bowling has got to be my favorite. Micki has the best bowling form. Too bad we don't have a picture.
Post a Comment