Monday, March 05, 2007

BYUSA student Elections are this week!


This week is always such a headache for Brent. For the last three years there have been disqualifications each year. This cartoon of Brent was in the BYU paper this morning. He is really praying everything will go well and there won't be any disqualifications. He looks pretty cute as a cartoon huh! Love you all, we'll keep you posted about the election happenings.

5 comments:

Honey said...

How cool to have a cartoon of Brent! Not so cool to have to deal with everything else! Good luck to him, we'll be praying for him! Love to all.

Brackon said...

I hope all goes well for Brent! We'll keep him in our prayers. I don't remember his chin being that big. Jay Leno watch out.

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

That's awesome Brent. You're a great cartoon! Bless you. Good luck with it all. I was on campus today and saw all the posters. Are 2 of them that are running ones that were disqualified last year? Love you.

Nate and Sina said...

Love the cartoon! Just like I remember you :)

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Oh man. It's a good thing I'm not longer at BYU or I would have had to get in some fights. No one teases my brother and gets away with it! If all of those arrogant BYUSA kids would follow the rules there wouldn't have to be disqualifications. I'll have to call Brent and see how it all went...get all the juicy details. PS--Jeannie your family is really good at blogging! I'm impressed that they know how to post comments, etc. We need to get our family going too. :) Love you guys!