Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just saying Hi!

For those of you living a far, this is my backyard view now. No more mountains. There house is beautiful but I think I'll plant some really tall tree's back there.



























Sox's and Sicily! He is such a good kitty. Sicily carries him around everywhere. They like to have naps together too.

































































We don't have anything fun to report, but no news is good news right. We took some pictures for grandma Barclay and will post some of them. We sure love you all and miss you who aren't close.

6 comments:

Charisse said...

Good job Jeannie on all the cute pictures!! The one of socks and Sicily sleeping is so cute. You should be a photographer!! Love you!

Honey said...

Those are darling pics Jean! I love the one of your kids on the loading docks, what a cute idea. Such great pictures! Sorry about your view now..bummer. Love you!

Marcie said...

What adorable pic's Jean. I love the pic of sicily in your viel!!! It's so cute. I need to print it and stick it in a frame for Berkleys room, with your permission of course. Sorry about the view out your back. Hey, I just gave away my shed to my neighbors boyfriend to get it out of my garage so that I have more room for my saws. I'm glad he has use for it, but I feel bad that I didn't give it to you guys to use for your bikes etc. Love you guys!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Great pictures Jeannie. You are so good at it!! I love everyone of them. I can't believe Socks is getting so big. Where did you get the rose? I am so impressed. Darling ones of the kids. What a cool old car with Ethan and Sicily. That would be great in Sepia. How fun. Love all of you.

Livingstone Family said...

Thanks for the updated pictures. Give Josie a couple years and she is going to be Sicily's spittin' image! Your pictures look great, you should post them more often! Bummer about your view, how would it be to be able to buy about 5 lots of land so no one could build around you? We look forward to coming and actually seeing your view in person. Love ya!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Jesser I'm so sorry. I just realized it was you with Sicily on the old car. Sorry handsome. Love you all.