WOW!! Jord you are just growing up soooooooooooo fast. Jean I can't believe he is taller than you and we just saw you hours before and Cassy is getting so tall too. They are just growing up and getting so old so fast. I think of how cute they were and so little when they got into the flour. That doesn't seem that long ago and now they are just growing up so handsome and so beautiful. Good job you guys.
I have to say you're quite the hotty trotty Jean. Brent is sure lucky to have such a cute wife. Jord looks JUST like Brent and Cass is still a string bean. We'll see you in a couple of weeks! We can't wait.
Okay Jeanie, You don't look old enough to have a 13 year old, let a lone a 13 year old who is taller than you! I'm sure my kids will be passing me up in no time too!
4 comments:
WOW!! Jord you are just growing up soooooooooooo fast. Jean I can't believe he is taller than you and we just saw you hours before and Cassy is getting so tall too. They are just growing up and getting so old so fast. I think of how cute they were and so little when they got into the flour. That doesn't seem that long ago and now they are just growing up so handsome and so beautiful. Good job you guys.
If their taller than you Jean, I think they're taller than the rest of us (girls)! You guys are not allowed to grow up so quickly without us!!
I have to say you're quite the hotty trotty Jean. Brent is sure lucky to have such a cute wife. Jord looks JUST like Brent and Cass is still a string bean. We'll see you in a couple of weeks! We can't wait.
Okay Jeanie, You don't look old enough to have a 13 year old, let a lone a 13 year old who is taller than you! I'm sure my kids will be passing me up in no time too!
Post a Comment