Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Not for the faint of heart!!


Jordan was playing basketball and trying to stuff one of his buddies and slammed the rim right between his fingers. They stapled it together. He needs to keep them buddy taped until it stays together.





Can you say nasty! We got season passes to seven peaks and I didn't put on sunscreen. Ouch!















Ethan's friend Logan just got a yellow bike like his. They sure have fun riding around.










Hannah, Sydney and Sicily after a trip to the dollar store.

6 comments:

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Holy ouchies. You're right 'not for the faint of heart'! It nearly made me throw up when I saw Jordan's finger (in real life). And Jean - your poor skin. Oooucheeeee. You look like a leper. I can't believe you were so good to help finish the wall when you were in such pain. That was REAL sacrifice. Thank you, thank you. Ethan how exciting that you and your friend have matching bikes. That is so cool. And what beauties you girls are. It looks like you had so much fun. We love you all.

Charisse said...

See, Jeannie i can handle Jordan's finger in a picture but not in real life. I think my mind tells my body its not real in a picture. Your poor back!!

Honey said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch! You guys are tough. Hope you both heal quickly. How fun to see your pics. We love you!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Seriously nasty! Jordan, for being such a pretty boy you sure get hurt a lot! :) You guys better be more careful. Feefs (Ethan) you look pretty cool on your bike. Jean--I totally know the burnt feeling. I need to talk to you...do you know how to get grapevine to be more flexible? I'll call you. Love you guys!

Livingstone Family said...

Wow, looks like you've had some adventures! Is this what we're missing?? Seriously, a season pass to 7 Peaks? Can we go with you when we come back? The kids would love it!

DP CUCHE said...

hello my friend, I just got on the mission web site when I found your blog
what a nice family, congratulation
guess who am I ?? the french elder back in the past century !!
good to see you