Thursday, February 28, 2008

7 things you might not know! Jill tagged me!

I finally got into Jill and Zeke's website and she tagged me. At first I wasn't going to do it but after thinking about it I thought this might be fun.

1. I read magazines from the back to the front. I don't know why I just do!

2. I love summer storms with lots of thunder and lightning. I get so excited when the dark clouds come rolling in over the mountains and how ominous it looks. It just feels cozy to me. I also love the smell of the rain. I like to keep a bit of a window open to smell it if it's not pouring in.

3. When I am super stressed all I need to do is go for a car ride with music blaring. The combination of the beautiful scenery and the music help me to unwind and get my head back.

4. I could be a perfectly happy country girl or city slicker. I love the peace and quiet of the country. The wind blowing in the tall grass, the mountain in the background. I also would love living in an urban chic loft over looking a beautifully huge city skyline. In Calgary where I grew up I kinda had the best of both. It was called nose hill a huge field but bigger. While sitting in the tall grass I could look out and see the whole beautiful downtown skyline. Especially at night, all those light are so beautiful. I miss it. Canada's city's have much bigger downtown's than most of the U.S. city's do.

5. I am a project person. I like to do things I can see immediate results ie: painting, making something, rearranging things. I can't start a project without finishing it that day. I also need a project like that a couple of times a week. I love projects, one's I can do all by myself. I'm to impatient to wait for help. I usually learn a lot by doing it myself. You have to just figure it out.

6. I have never pooped in a public bathroom ever! I hate public bathrooms and will hold it for as long as needed. I will use the temple bathrooms if I really need to but no where else. Even when we would go to Boise to see Brent's family when I was pregnant I wouldn't drink so I wouldn't have to stop to go to the bathroom. I'm a bit of a germaphobe when it comes to toilets.( I know you all wanted to know that)

7. I love almost all kinds of music. Mostly the stuff your teenagers listen to. I have never outgrown it. I'm almost 35 maybe when I'm 40 or 50. My favorites right now are No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown andTake your there by Sean kingston. Another mellow one is Carrickfergus by Celtic women. I just like it all loud!!!!

9 comments:

Honey said...

Very cool, Jeannie. I need you at my house to finish the multiple projects we've started. Love you much!

Melissa O said...

that is so me. I love projects that I see immediate results. Ryan hates that-We went through several colors in our last house. Probably about 6 colors in 6 years. LOVE IT!!!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Jean, I need to talk Chad into letting me fly you up here for a project/girl party. I miss you lots and love you bunches! I am in complete agreement about rain...I would be the perfect candidate for Seattle except for the outrageous expense of living there.

Tricia said...

That was great! I can totally relate on a lot of those. Especially the rain. That is one thing I really miss about AZ we could really get some great storms and thunder. Here they are good just not the same. And the music in the car---the best way to destress.

Michelle said...

I'm laughing at the pooping in public toilets. That is so me! I'm getting better though. I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. Now I know you are a blogger so I can sneak a peek at your blog. Fun!

The Cook Fam said...

I learned a lot about you! Very fun. I love projects too I just wish I had the knack for decorating like you do.

Charisse said...

How fun to hear all your things! Did you know that most of the public things we touch like door knobs and playgrounds have more bacteria on them than a toilet. Nasty! Love you guys!

Brianna E. said...

Thanks for the laugh- it's fun to learn things about others that you have in common(even if know one else knows!).

Alli said...

You know, I'm thinking the bathroom thing runs in the family because your cousin Ryan has the same issues. We went camping at the Grand Canyon with some friends the summer before we got married and he didn't "go" the whole time. You Livingstones are nuts.
P.S. Your blog is fun to look at, you guys are too cute. We'll be up there to see you this summer sometime!