I have no idea why this is all underlined
Jordan is #4. The boys just finished basketball they did great! It was a fun Sat. activity I'll miss. Now it's on to football!

Jess is #15

All the pine wood derby cars. Jess's is the fifth from the left. We bought it last year from a garage sale up the hill. It lost the first three races. After complaining to Lori she said, "did you put any graphite on the wheels.?" We hadn't done that so we found some put it on and won the last three races. Thanks to Zeke who I think made it!


Jess is #15
All the pine wood derby cars. Jess's is the fifth from the left. We bought it last year from a garage sale up the hill. It lost the first three races. After complaining to Lori she said, "did you put any graphite on the wheels.?" We hadn't done that so we found some put it on and won the last three races. Thanks to Zeke who I think made it!




8 comments:
Don't you just love when your kids point out what you are doing wrong. There is just something about having the person you are supposed to be teaching, trying to teach you.
That is so funny! Gotta love Jess! I am so glad to hear that you get frustrated too. Yeah, if you ever find that phone number we would like it too!:)
It still cracks me up that you swear Jean! I wish I could be a fly on your wall and hear it once. :) You can tell your kids are getting old by all the activities you have going on. Give them all loves for me. Love you guys!
Hahaha. I love your family! I think you're great Jean!
Good boy Jesser! He cracks me up...what a brave soul! I'd have been hiding for my life when I was his age! Love you guys!
Send me your email address so I can invite you to read our blog. momcook8@msn.com
Hi Jeanie, You are so funny! I love that I'm not the only one who needs to repent every night and who gets reminded to do it by my children :-) So, today I went to the temple with one of the YW who has been on of our babysitters. She is getting married in a few weeks. As I watched her through the session I remembered the day that I went through the temple for the first time and out of no where I remembered that you and Brent were the witness couple for that session. I know you guys didn't know that that was the day I'd be going through, that it was just random that you were there the same day as we were, but it has always meant a lot to me that you guys were there as two of the many people in my life who I love, admire and look up to! Definitely a "tender mercy"! :-) Have a great day!
Mar
That is so cute. I just love you. I remember you guys correcting me too. Isn't motherhood the best?! And you are such an awesome mother. We're so blessed to have such great families. Love you all.
Post a Comment