underlining is driving me crazy. If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know. About a month ago Sicily went out to ride her bike with Ethan and he asked if he could take off her training wheels and I said, "No." They did it anyways and about 5 mins later Jordan came in the house saying, " Mom come look a Sicily ride her bike." I think all the riding on the pocket rocket helped her balance. She's been going ever since. I just hope she doesn't die because she can go all over the place now. As for the pictures below Brent's parent have a time share condo in Salt Lake so we went up for the day with mom and dad and Marcie and Brackon. We got two rooms one for the older girls and one for the rest of us. The big tub in our room the little kids thought was great. They could swim while we played cards. Thanks to mom and dad who took us on some church history of S.L. That night Brent and I and Sicily and Jess and Ethan went down to take some pictures of the temple with it's lights. The pictures look a lot better right side up. The one picture is a reflection of the temple in the pond in front of the temple. That night it was so beautiful out almost 70. The next day it snowed.
Sorry about the head tilt but we need to get iphoto so I can flip the pictures. This darn underlining is driving me crazy. If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know. About a month ago Sicily went out to ride her bike with Ethan and he asked if he could take off her training wheels and I said, "No." They did it anyways and about 5 mins later Jordan came in the house saying, " Mom come look a Sicily ride her bike." I think all the riding on the pocket rocket helped her balance. She's been going ever since. I just hope she doesn't die because she can go all over the place now. As for the pictures below Brent's parent have a time share condo in Salt Lake so we went up for the day with mom and dad and Marcie and Brackon. We got two rooms one for the older girls and one for the rest of us. The big tub in our room the little kids thought was great. They could swim while we played cards. Thanks to mom and dad who took us on some church history of S.L. That night Brent and I and Sicily and Jess and Ethan went down to take some pictures of the temple with it's lights. The pictures look a lot better right side up. The one picture is a reflection of the temple in the pond in front of the temple. That night it was so beautiful out almost 70. The next day it snowed.
This is all of us on top of the conference center with our tour guide. She was good but a little long for the kids.




7 comments:
Way to go Sicily! Your pics look great. Looks like a great day up in SLC.
Good Job Sis! I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was 9. Honey taught me! I want a big bath tub like that! I am excited for you all to come down for the girls retreat! Love you guys!
It cracks me up to see Sicily cruising the neighborhood like an old pro. I love the pics from Salt Lake.
I'm glad we've found each other! Isn't it fun to keep up with people this way? I hope you figure out the underlining thing, I sure can't help you, I can barely post! Your kids are adorable, Sicily is a peach, I love her fuzzy hair! Hopefully we'll get to see you this summer on our way thru to Canada or back.
Yeah for new pictures! As far as the underlining, I can only guess that there should be a "U" with a line under it on the toolbar up top when you write your post. Does that make sense? Call me if not. Also, so fun to go to SLC overnight with your family! I miss you guys tons. Sicily is SUCH a big girl to ride her bike without training wheels! Jackson just mastered his tricycle. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! Love you!
The pics from the temple are beautiful- I hope I can get a day to go visit. There's nothing like the Salt Lake temple in the Spring!
Your pictures look great. Glad your back...to your blog :)
Post a Comment