Monday, May 12, 2008

Just stuff!!!!

Brent and the kids made my mother's day just wonderful! First they made me a breakfast of champions as they call it. Breakfast included strawberries, sausages, bacon, french toast, hash browns with cheese and watermelon. I should of taken a picture. They all worked very hard and the food was delicious. They also always go to the dollar store and pick me out whatever they think I would like. I alway love seeing what they get for me.  They are always soooooo excited to give it to me. My boyfriend gave me some cash but is going to hold onto it until our girls weekend in Vegas at the end of the month. Smart guy! I sure love my family and am so glad to be a mom.

The kids made these for me in primary! I love them they are so cute. I just wish Jordan and Cassi had one too. 

These are all my very beautiful Mother's Day cards!


Sicily really wanted to ride home from church with Daddy. Brent said if she'd bring pants and a helmet she could come. This picture really stinks but they were sure cute together.
Everyone over to give mom her mother's day presents. We had mom and dad over for dinner that's why we had everyone down. Mom got the coolest vinyl letter cutter. It's awesome. She also got dance dance revolution for Mother's day too.

 Happy Birthday to Ethan he's 7 years old! Ethan was sure excited to open grandpa and grandma Barclay's present. Cool remote monster truck! 





Ethan finding tricky grandma and grandpa's money. Grandma gave Ethan a big chocolate bar and couldn't find the money anywhere. Sneaky grandma cut out another back of the wrapper and hid the money in between. So fun. We need to post a picture of Ethan on his new bike. It had to have pegs on the front and the back. Just incase two of his friends needed rides. Plus he says it goes much faster than his old bike. 


Happy birthday to Mindy! All the girls at Chillies to celebrate. We're so glad she's a part of our family.


Brent just before he takes his last finial ever!!!!!!! Oh happy day!! All he has left is his dissertation we hope to have done by April next year. Then you can call him Doc. Barclay I presume!

Day no. 2 injury. If you click closer you'll see the tear in the corner of his mouth. Boxing with his buddies! The next day after football he reached up to do a pull up on a pipe and the pipe had something poking out of the top that ripped part of his finger. We're starting to run a little low on bandages!

 Day no. 1 Jordan was playing night games (fugitive) anyways was running full boar and ran into a piece of bob-wire fence.



6 comments:

Honey said...

I LOVE all the pictures, I'm so sad to be missing out on all the fun! Glad you had a fabulous Mother's Day, you certainly deserve it. Can't wait to see you in just a couple weeks. Poor Jord - those look very ouchy! And, congrats to Brent, way to go! Love you all!

ps. I want to see pics of your basement with your new furniture.

Charisse said...

I love all the pics too. How the heck did you paint your wall above your stairs? Was it really scary? It looks really good. Your creative juices are always welcome at my house! Love you guys!

The Henwood's said...

Love your pics...I gotta remember to bust mine out more often! Ouchy Jord! What is with you boy!?! Love you guys!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Jordan's lip looks TERRIBLE! Are you sure he wasn't just smooching a girl with braces? :) I'm glad you got pampered on Mother's Day. I can never get a hold of you guys. Tell Brent I'm SO proud of him...he's awesome. You're SO wonderful too Jean. I sure love you. I love your red wall too...it looks beautiful! And, you can tell you live in Utah by those primary mother's day crafts!

Melissa O said...

It's so good to hear from you. I had almost given up hope. Looks like a fun mothers day.

Brianna E. said...

Sis looks cute on the motorcycle! When Brent finishes, will you be Mrs. Dr. Barclay, or is it Dr. and Mrs. Barclay? j/k :)