Sicily's boyfriend as she calls him! (Ryan) is cowboy all the way! He asked if we had any cowboys songs and the ones we had didn't cut it. His favorite song of all time is WATCHIN' YOU by I don't remember. Anyways we downloaded it for him and he and Sicily take turns performing for each other. One is on the stage while the rest are the audience on the couch. Usually the end of the skipping rope is the mic. You'll have to listen to the song he knows every word. I almost cried the first time he sang it for us! Alec is the back up guitar dude.
If you look close you can see the American Fork cheerleaders! HOLY different than Canada! Jordan's team lost there first two games and won the last two games! This game they didn't have there real jerseys so I don't remember what no. he is in this game. His real jersey no. is 30 He's been doing great!
Jess's team this year is the steelers! They are wippin' up! They have only lost one game! Go Jess he's doing awesome!
Some of Sicily's shots at Jess's football game. I love the one of Brent's feet.
Check out these bad boys. Have you ever seen zucchini so big in your life. Not ours the neighbors.
I painted chalkboard paint in a band around the toy room. I loved Sicily's picture. She usually spells her name not backwards.
Sicily's first day of preschool! She has four other friends in the same class that go with her!
Jordan first day of 9th grade.
Ethan and his buddies on the first day of 2nd grade!
Sydney and her friends on the first day of 3rd grade.
Sorry fuzzy picture. Jess and Hunter first day of 5th grade. Cassi's on the next post!




9 comments:
I love all the pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. That is crazy that Jordan is playing HS football already. I am so down for running the 10k next year with you. Love you guys!
Love all the pics! Way to go football boys! Love the shades Brent! Can you believe all of your kids are in school!?! Time flies!!! Love you all!
I loved to see all the pics. Thanks for updating. You and your family are so beautiful and handsome. I'm sooooooo glad you're so close. We just love you all so much. How fun to watch the kids games. (Jordan was #12 in the American Fork pics.) It was fun to see your Calgary pics and G&G too. Love you alla much. Mom.
Yay for new posts Jean! Banff is beautiful and that hotel looked amazing. I'm glad you guys got to take a trip together and hope you'll get your tropical vacation in sometime soon. :) What are you going to do with yourself now that your kids are all in school? You are such a hot mama and Brent's shades are great--you must have picked them out. Love you guys! Give loves to the kids.
Alright, it hasn't been THAT long since we've seen you, but good grief! Your kids (esp. Jess and Syd) are getting so big, so grown up!! It's so nice to see all your pictures and I too, really like Brent's glasses. And I totally feel Jess's pain with that swollen eye. It seemed to happen to me every summer growing up. You all look fab! Hugs and kisses, love you bunches!
Your blog is so cute! It was fun to check out and see what you guys are doing. Your kids are so cute!!
I LOVE Sicily's photography skills! And those zucchini's YUMMY, I can smell the zucchini bread.. :)
Ben and I would love to invite you to our blog, send us and email and I will send you and invite!!
benandtuesdee@gmail.com
benandtuesdee.blogspot.com
I'm sad that we don't see you anymore at the flag football games like last year. Your kids are so cute. Your hair looks awesome. It is getting really long.
Wow- lot of good stuff! You guys look great!
Good on ya for posting so many pictures so that we can all catch up! Now that I have finished reading I can catch up on everyone's blogs! It still kills me how old everyone is getting. They are all so grown up! Love ya!
Post a Comment