Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!!! TWILIGHT!!!!! and more TWILIGHT!!!!!

Oh what fun it is to go to Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes in the Barclay home we have two Twilight freaks Cassi the ultimate and me very happy to jump on the band wagon. I spent the first 3 weeks in October reading every Twilight book.  I couldn't put them down. Cassi has read every book four times and knows everything there is to know about anything Twilight. 
   The movie was awesome. Grandma, Marcie, Patti, Mindy, Micki, Myself, Cassi and Kennedy all had a great time at the movie. Cassi and I got to the theater first at about ten to nine and the line was already out the doors and wrapping around the building. Girls, Girls, Girls everywhere!! and some brave guys too. I wanted to ask a couple of them if they were here on there own accord or if they were there because of a someone special who made them come? 

This is Cassi and I in the Twilight zone of our house. Cassi's room! Moments before we hopped in the car to head to American Fork!!!!


All of us further back in the line. Oh so exciting!


I'm so glad we went when we did check out everyone behind us! At least it was a nice night out!



The whole crew. We all got to sit together at the almost very top of the American Fork theater.



Marcie and I are the latest Twilight fans. We read all the book at about the same time.



Our sweet Edward. I forgot to take any pictures of Jacob.



After the movie a big thumbs up. I only had a few issues but over all was very pleased. Cassi loved it too. What a fun mother, mother daughter date!!! I can't wait to go again!

9 comments:

Brianna E. said...

I love Twilight too! How fun that you and Cassie went together. p.s. I love the Twilight gear you guys are sporting!

Alli said...

I love your Twilight Zone, awesome! How fun that you and Cass and your mom and sisters could go. Looks like a fantastic evening

Melissa O said...

Looks like fun. I can't wait until my daughters get old enough to enjoy stuff like that with me. So exciting.

M said...

FANTASTIC job of getting those shots of Edward DURING the movie! Love, love, love talking about 'Twilight' with you and Cass. (I like our conversations about Edward the most)!

Honey said...

Fun pics Jean! Wish I could have been there with you guys - wasn't it great?!

Candice said...

I knew this would get an update on your blog. Your piucs looks so fun! What a fun night out.
Look forward to nights like that with Abi.

Charisse said...

I am glad you liked it. I saw it last night and wasn't very impressed. Mind you I have only read Twilight, but I thought Edward was not nearly as good looking as I imagined and he looked more freaked out than in love. We'll have to talk about it over Thanksgiving. Love you!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Wasn't that so fun! I loved it. Great pictures you got. Yes Twilight is the BEST. YEAH Stephenie for addicting all of us!! Love you all so much. Thanks for including the OLD granny.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

What a cool mom you are Jean. Too bad you have such an old geezer for a husband. :) Just kidding. I still haven't seen the movie...not sure when I'll have time???