We thought instead of a fun family trip in Feb. we'd fix Cassi's SUPER JACKED teeth. Her poor mouth. She has across bite, that is what pic. no 2 is fixing. She also has to go to the oral surgeon to expose and bond one of her eye teeth that isn't coming down and is across two of her front teeth. Plus has to get one pulled and another part of her gums opened up so a tooth on the bottom will hopefully come up on it's own. Brent should of been a dentist or ortho. Jess is next and then Sydney. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Ethan and Sicily will be okay.
Of course we can't go too long without a new body wound for Jordan. He was being pulled in a little red wagon by a four wheeler going about 30 miles when he was tossed like a rag doll because the handle of the wagon caught the ground when they went through a mud puddle. Stupid thing no. 1,000,000 that the child does. The footage for this one is pretty scary, for his mom at least. I am glad he was wearing a helmet and goggles along with his cape for the event. It's healing very well. Kids don't do this a home!!!!!!
Sydney was in the 101 Dalmatian play in feb. with Hailee Smith. They did a great job. Sydney was Lucky in the play. It's through the city. I love Spanish Fork for all the activities they provide.
Sydney's the one in the middle.


A couple of weeks ago when it rained really hard for a couple of days our basement got water in it. It was a sunday and Jordan was going to play the 360 and went to close the curtains and felt the carpet was wet. One of the black tubes that carry the water away from the down spout was off and water was running between the foundation to the window well and in through a crack. It was smack dab in the middle of the room. We called Will, Jason and Blake over to see what we could do and they fixed us right up. Will and Jason moved all the furniture out of the room and pulled the carpet back and through out the section of wet pad. Jason cut open the wall and helped us fix the crack while Blake and Brent went to the rental yard to get something to put on the down spout to keep the water away. So thankful for all there help. My mom came out too with her carpet cleaner so I could suck the water from the carpet. We rented a carpet stretcher and put the carpet back good as new when it wall all dried out. She's the bomb! Thanks mom for doing the carpet. Nothing like parents who can do it all. All in all it worked out pretty good. I was able to repaint the baseboards and repaint the family room which I had been wanting to do for a while. We were only out of sorts for 4 days before we got it all back together. Thanks to all who helped.
Good morning all! This kitty has been at or outside our house since early Dec. She is beautiful. So sweet. Yes I do feed her but she stays outside. I don't know if someone just dropped her off down here. She calls our pine tree outside home. If I didn't have kitty's years ago pee on my carpet I'd let her stay inside but I just don't want to risk it. Sicily calls her Fluffy. If anyone wants a great cat with kids just call me.
We went to Boise for about five days after Christmas. With all the storms we were lucky to get through when we did. The Idaho boarder was closed for a couple of days. The drive down was pretty intense. Once again we did a lot of video and hardly any photo's. My boyfriend and his momma. She's a T.C.A at the airport. She looks pretty cool in her uniform! We had so much fun. Amy and Chad were down at the same time. Stephen got engaged. There date is June 6th. She is a very sweet girl. It was great to see Taunya and her crew and Heather and her crew. We missed Danny and Krista and there kids. We had a ton of fun guys.
So excited, this is my $65.00 9ft Christmas tree. I wanted one that went near the top of the ceiling. We only had our dinky 6ft one up here. Didn't look to great! You know me I love a good deal. I saved a bundle! Now the 6ft tree can resume it's place downstairs for the kids to decorate. I can't wait for next year. I got so many after Christmas deals!
Merry Christmas to all! We went before Christmas to the condo to see the lights at temple square. Burrr freezing!!! It was a very fast look at the lights. The couple of days together was really nice to have. The kids(younger ones) loved riding trax to the gateway. We'll have to do the heber creeper next.




6 comments:
Oh my goodness. So much going on. Gavon has that same spacer in the roof of his mouth as well. Poor kid has a space the size of texas in the front of his two front teeth. Its so good to see what is going on in your life. Miss you guys
LOL - you fix one kids mouth only to turn around and fix another's leg. You've got your hands full, that's for sure..... but what a way to go, eh! Love the pics, the kids are beauties!
It's so fun seeing how much all of our lives are pretty much the same. As Mom's it seems like we go from one disaster to another and have fun in between. You've done a great job decorating your home! I looks amazing!
Jeanie Barclay I surely do love your posts! You are wonderwoman! Sorry about poor Cassie's mouth, we're expecting to get to do that stuff with some of ours. . . fun. I am amazed and glad that Jordan is still alive! You guys all look wonderful and we're glad to get a chance to see what's up with you all :) We're all looking forward to the reunion too, it will be so fun!
Wow! What a catch up! Loved it all...well except your poor basement.
We're so glad we got to see you guys over the weekend. Your kids are all growing up so quickly. What a bummer about your basement. I hope we never have to deal with that. I'm not a good "stresser."
Post a Comment