
I have never had my own room ever and hope to never have my own room. For 17 years I shared my room with my sister Marcie. We are 12 and a half months apart and have share a room our whole growing up years. She is moving to Seattle today and I will miss her so much. She is one of my best friend in the whole world. They keep teasing us. They lived in California for many years when she was first married then moved to Utah and we talked them into moving to Spanish Fork for many year then they took off on us to move to Georgia and then moved back to Utah for the past 16 months. We have so much fun together. They will be very missed by all of us. Lucky for me I have lots of sisters. I am so thankful for sisters and I love each of mine so much. This is all of us except for Honey who lives in Denver. Love you too. John I love you too!(my only Bro.)

Our weekends aren't going to be the same without you guys!

Sydney and Morgan!

Ethan left before we could get a picture of him and Emree!

Jace, Kennedy and Cassi!

Danny and Stephen are both military men and are both going to be deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. Last weekend we were able to go to Boise to have the whole Barclay family together. Danny the one in the red is being deployed end of April beginning of May. Krista and the kids will be in Texas. We will be praying for you guys!

Stephen and Celest are engaged and are getting married on June the 6th the day after Brent and I were married. He will be deployed soon after that. We sure love you all and will be praying for you guys!

The whole Barclay clan together! We are separated into families! Taunya and Phil, Danny and Krista, Us, Heather and Dion, Amy and Chad and Celest and Sephen!

Go Charles Angles!!! Brent's sisters Amy, Taunya and Heather!

All the Girls!

All the Boys!

8 comments:
Can I tell you it sucks being the only one away! Not anymore I guess, but I feel like I miss out on so much. We miss everyone!
I love all of your pictures. The ones at the park are awesome. How fun to see ALL the Barclays!
We love you guys.
Oh my Jeanie, you are welcome anytime even if you aren't preggers and I love your update, those pictures of the Barclays are awesome. I feel for you about Marcie moving away, I don't know what I would do without my sisters. I love Jordan's hair, awesome.
I know it's new adventures for the family, but my heart breaks that the adventures lead so far away from those you love. Best wishes, and lots of prayers.
It was so much fun to get on your blog today and see all the family pictures!!!! The pictures at the park are too cute!!!!! We will also be keeping our soldiers in our prayers!!
I know what it's like to have a sister far away. I have been so blessed to have Anna live just 2 blocks away from us but I miss Kara terribly. After she graduated from BYU she lived in Arizona (11 hrs away) and now she is in Montana (11 hrs away). We do talk a lot on the phone but it's not the same as being there. Aren't sisters wonderful!!!
What cute pictures! I love the playground pictures!
Thanks for posting Jean. Those turned out cute! I'm sorry Marcie left you, but SERIOUSLY I want you to come visit! Not that coming to Yakima would entice you from leaving your fun sister in fun Seattle. :)
I love the family pics on the playground equipment- what a fun idea!
How lame am I to just barely be checking out your blog since our move! I love you too and miss you so much. Can hardly wait for you and Brent to come visit...whenever that ends up being...we'll take you anytime. Can't say I love the pic of you and me together...I look awful!!! We'll have to redo that one when you come out! So glad we have phones so we can talk. Love ya!
Post a Comment