Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Beautiful sunset







I am sorry about so many pictures but I love to play around with my camera. I will be starting classes next week so you should start to see improvements. I promise to try not to over do it. I just thought this old truck looked cool.

4 comments:

Honey said...

Those pictures are amazing!! How beautiful! You should make postcards or blow them up and frame them. People could put them up in their homes and cabins. I love to see new pics so go ahead and go overboard, everyone will love it! No holding back! :) We love you guys.
PS. What kind of camera did you get?

The Henwood's said...

Love the pics. Now you can take pictures of us!!! Teehee!!!

Marcie said...

Your pics look awesome. Love the truck shot! Too bad you didn't live closer to us, you could take our family picture that we have yet to take. I suppose that our new years letter is now going to be a birth announcement! Love you guys.

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Those are just too beautiful for words! I'm excited to see you post some of the stuff you are learning to do in your classes. I think Honey is right you should frame them and sell them.